- Assist the mobility consultant who will be focal point of contact assisting with employee relocations
- Accurately create and maintain employee files and databases with hard copy and soft copy documents; utilizing systems to efficiently manage customer files across all relevant parties
- Ensure that systems are updated with service process information when information is obtained to ensure real time progress of services. To also ensure transfer and provision of information is data privacy compliant at all times
- Complies with financial tasks and documentation processes to assure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs, invoices, etc. and other financial processes, review internal and third-party invoices to ensure alignment of service and invoice
- Coordinate and follow-up on all services performed including liaising with vendors on service provision and co-ordination, provide back-end process where necessary for specific services e.g. shipment
- Other duties as directed by senior management.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a potentially rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines.
- Ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressured environment.
- Confident can-do attitude and a willingness to support stakeholders in effectively doing their job.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 – 3 years industry or equivalent customer services experience
- Fluency in English -both written and spoken.
Please send resume to email@example.com if you meet the qualifications and is interested in the role.