How to Move to Seychelles I Living in Seychelles I Move to Seychelles I Relocation Guide for Expat to Seychelles
Relocating to Seychelles
If you are relocating an executive to Seychelles or if you are relocating to or within Seychelles yourself, you have found the right relocation and immigration specialists. Helpxpat provides professional relocation and immigration solutions tailored to the needs of international executives.
Moving to Seychelles
Expats moving to Seychelles can look forward to finding an abundance of reasonably priced, comfortable housing options. Whether relocating to Johannesburg, Cape Town or anywhere else in the country, the range, quality and affordability of accommodation will make adjusting to life on the African continent that much smoother.
Relocating services in Seychelles
For the past few years we have consistently relocated corporate executives to live in Seychelles and their families to, and within, Seychelles . We are responsive and professional, and always operate with care and sensitivity towards our client’s needs.
Whether you’re moving for work or to experience a new pace of life, a rising number of foreign nationals are considering Seychelles for their new home.
Home Search in Seychelles
Searching for a new property in Seychelles can be stressful, time-consuming and very frustrating, often requiring that you view numerous properties that don’t meet your requirements. Helpxpat will save your time by assuring all properties closely suit your needs and reporting back to you with an itinerary. Our consultants in Seychelles have considerable market knowledge and negotiation skills.
A safer option is to use the services of a relocation agent, who will be able to speak the language and understand the local nuances of the Seychelles property market.
How to find a home in Seychelles
Expats looking for accommodation in Seychelles should find a reliable relocation company. Relocation Company will have the most extensive list of available housing and can also arrange viewings for prospective tenants.
* Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area : 27,813 ₨
* Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in NORMAL area: 18,274 ₨
* Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 2 people in 85m2 flat : 1,127 ₨
* Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in EXPENSIVE area: 22,166 ₨
* Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area: 15,848 ₨
* Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 1 person in 45 m2 (480 Sqft) studio: 1,085 ₨
* Internet 8 Mbps (1 month) : 1,127 ₨
* 40” flat screen TV: 9,822 ₨
* Microwave 800/900 Watt (Bosch, Panasonic, LG, Sharp, or equivalent brands) : 7,271 ₨
* Laundry detergent (3 l. ~ 100 oz.) : 429 ₨
* Hourly rate for cleaning help 441 ₨
INTERNATIONLA SCHOOLS IN SEYCHELLES
The International School was founded in 1969, as a co-educational non-profit making organisation. The school is owned by the International School Association, of which every parent of children in the school is automatically a member. The school is recognised and licensed by the Ministry of Education, and is a member of ECIS (European Council of International Schools). The school is non-denominational and the religious beliefs of all faiths are respected. Initially the school was established to provide a British style education for the children of expatriates working in Seychelles on temporary contract. During the last thirty years the school has expanded and, since 1994, has welcomed Seychellois children
VISAS FOR SEYCHELLES
Employees or self-employers who want to enter Seychelles for work purposes need to apply for the Gainful Occupation Permit (GOP) or simply the work visa. There are several requirements to observe when deciding for work or for business in Seychelles, but comprehensive support and guidelines in this direction can be offered by our team of company formation agents in Seychelles. Our advisors are at your disposal with information about company incorporation in Seychelles.
Conditions for a work permit in Seychelles
Among the requirements for obtaining a work permit in Seychelles, we mention the obligation of applying for GOP within ten weeks before the arrival for job occupation. Also, the following conditions need to be attentively considered when applying for a Seychelles GOP:
persons who want to start a business need to obtain the approval from the Seychelles Investment Bureau;
* the professional qualifications of a person accepting the job in Seychelles need to be provided to the authorities;
* information about the financial status to see if the applicant can support himself/herself in Seychelles;
* the proof that the application fees have been paid before applying for the employment visa.
Relocation agencies in Seychelles
Helpxpat specialise in helping people move and are set up to relieve employees of the issues that occur when moving to Seychelles and we offer a wide range of services and provide aid in every aspect of your relocation – from visa struggles and work permits, to transport and finding housing.
Relocating without any assistance and help can quickly evolve into a matter of frustration, confusion and surrender – Our expert expat team is ready to get your relocation going, so why not jump-start your move abroad and contact us today? Best to start early!
Get a Free Quote from Helpxpat and save on your moving costs to Seychelles
* Save time and money choosing a reliable moving company Helpxpat and ensure a hassle-free move
* All partners are certified or members of OMNI, FEDEMAC, LACMA, IAM or FIDI
Relocation I Immigration services I Destination I Visa services I moving services I Police clearance Certificate in Seychelles
For additional Information on any Relocation I Destination Support I Visa and immigration services I Moving services I Police clearance Certificate in Seychelles
in Seychelles , please contact our in-house Mobility Expert, Ms. Simi Sujith, Directly: